Friday, January 21, 2011

My Friend Jacob Moon~

I am so pleased that my picture book is about to be published!!! Only a couple more weeks and my baby will be done!

I must add: when you truly desire something, when you know what you want the outcome to be, when you are pumped for amazing results and when you don't let other distractions take your attention away from your ultimate goal... That's when things start coming together like a whirl wind. People come into your life that were never there before, opportunities arise that you hadn't thought about before and doors that you never knew existed - open! What amazing process and the journey has just begun!!! Where will this take me? Who will I meet? Where will I travel? What will I be inspired to write? This is so exciting!!!

No comments: