Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hmmm...

So I just gave an update on the book under it's blog title my-friend-jacob.blogspot.com have a look if you are interested :0)

In the meantime, life has been pretty exciting.

I drowned my IPhone in coffee last week. I nearly had a heart attack when I realized I no longer had any calendar dates or to do lists or phone numbers for any business or friend and family contacts. What a horrible feeling!!! The apps are no problem, they will always be around and updated. I am grateful though, for one thing, that I had just saved my photos from my phone to the computer that morning!

So, Friday I still managed to do an epicure party for a friend. That was pleasant.

Sunday, I went to my nieces 2ND birthday. My brother and his wife sure go all out for that special girl! It was wonderful and colorful and social. I would say she is a true Princess the way her daddy, mommy, family and friends love on her. She is a very lucky little girl!

After the party I headed to Dewdney with my girlfriend and her two boys. We picked blackberries and during the picking I endured about 30 mosquito bites and bramble bush scratches covering my arms, legs and face. The next day we made blackberry jelly which made all the itching and scratching worth it. Mmm delicious!

I managed to visit some friends and and family and have a second epicure party all this week! It`s been nice.

I was going to head to the city last night but it got late and I fell asleep on the couch at some crazy hour, dreaming about living out someone elses life. I woke up to the t.v. and felt as though I was in another time zone. I love feeling like that, it`s as if though I were the character from a book. Things that matter in real life were unimportant there and things that don`t matter here, were awesome there! Anyway..

Today, here I am still feeling like my head is in a daze, which could explain the accidental deletion of my entire project this morning.

Maybe I should go for a walk and come back to it later....

No comments: